Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lonely Valentine?

Feeling lonely on the day of love? 

I'll give you 7 reasons why being alone should make you happy!
#1-You can FINALLY give into those cravings for junk food that you've resisted for so long!

#2-Even if you have not resisted...well today is one day you don't need to feel guilty :D


#3-There is no need to share said junk food! Isn't that the best part?


#4-You can watch any movie you want tonight!

#5-It saves money, I'm all for that, even if I'm not Dutch!

#6-It's better to spend a few Valentines Day's alone then with the wrong man!

#7-Last but certainly not least: You get to spend it with the most devoted and tender man who ever lived; Jesus.

Here's some romance for you:
1 Peter 2:4 "Coming to Him as a living stone rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious!"

Psalm 139:17-18 "How precious also are Your thoughts to me, oh God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You!"

So here's what I want you to do:

          Stop feeling sorry for yourself! 
Go find some junk food! 
 Brew yourself some tea! 
                                      Open the living Bible to some of these romantic scriptures, and 
                                       Contemplate on the real meaning of romance!

Don't have any junk food? Make some, in a mug!!! Don't bother getting it out of the cup, it's more fun eating it right out of the mug!
brownies in a mug :D

With that I will say good night! Enjoy your "lonely" Valentines Day! You can bet on it I will!

XOXOXO,

Why not tell me how it went? Comment or Tweet me @elisewiddis

4 comments: