Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Leaning on Him

I was talking with a friend yesterday, who felt that her life was falling apart. She had lost everyone she loved, and she was heartbroken. She said to me "I don't understand why this is happening to me, why would God let this happen? It says in the Bible He won't give us any more than what we can handle, but it's wrong. I can't handle this anymore. I'm done."

She's right, we have way more than what we can handle. Us. You. Me. WE can't handle it!! Big newsflash there right? ;)

The good news is that WE don't have to handle it! We lean on Him, the Almighty, the Prince of Peace, our Father, lover, comforter, the Great I Am! He is strong where we are weak! If we lean on Him, and stop trying to handle it, He will pull us through!

Gorgeous picture of the Savior. I know that His love embraces me!

You could almost see the light come into her face as she realized that! She had a new hope, where there was none before. He will pull you through. Lean on Him, call His name and He will be there!

XOXOXO,


Random fact #4-  The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache. 

Comment below or Tweet me @elisewiddis

No comments:

Post a Comment